Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Into Combat Sports? Wanna be In Sick Shape? You have to check this out.

Are you ready for some hand to hand
I gotta tell you guys about an awesome product that is about to be available. 

If you play a combat sport such as Football, Wrestling, MMA or Rugby get ready to take your game to the next level.

Even if you do not play sports this will help you get your ass in shape fast.  This is what your body wants why deny it.

Zach Even-Esh The Underground Strength Coach and Jim Smith from the Diesel Crew go into great detail on how they train their combat athletes in the Diesel Underground Combat Seminar DVD.

If you do not know who these guys are do yourself a favor and check them out, I have learned a TON from these guys and you will too.

Let me tell you why I can stand by this product so confidently.  Because I was there for the taping of this DVD during The Diesel Underground Combat Seminar.  I received hands on hands training in their techniques.  The seminar was awesome sweat was pouring, weights were banging and everyone was busting their ass.


I want to be clear that I  receive no financial gain with the sale of this DVD, I just wanted to pass on what I know to be a great product.

Check me out below in action hitting some explosive jumps and deadlifts.  If you do not know who I am yet I am wearing the black shirt and maroon shorts.  And if you do not know me this will change stay tuned for many more videos in the future.



As soon as this goes up for sale I will put up a quick post with the link.

Until next time

Stay Strong


No comments:

Post a Comment